1) The Synthesis, Physical Properties, and Electron Transfer Reactions
2) Functional electrode
Professor Hiroshi Nishihara
The research topics of this group include the following in details:
1) The Synthesis, Physical Properties, and Electron Transfer Reactions of Organometallic Conducting Polymers
2) The Synthesis of Transition Metal Multinuclear Complexes with one-, two- or three-dimensional geometry and theoretical, electrochemical and spectroscopic analysis of inter-nuclear electronic interaction in their mixed valence states.
3) Synthesis and physical properties of both photochemically and electrochemically active complexes such as azo-bridged bipyridine and terpyridine complexes.
4) Physical and chemical properties of redox-active gold clusters. Fabrication of gold cluster arrays by electrodeposition or chemical connection.
5) Functional electrode modified with redox-active species: kinetics and thermodynamics.
6) Synthesis of coordination compounds of f-block metals with organic radicals and their magnetic properties.
Department of Chemistry, School of Science
The University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8654, Japan
Phone: +81 3 5841 4346
Fax: +81 3 5841 8063
Summary by 胡俊平 on 2004-04-02
Last updated by 李晓霞 on 2004-04-05