Bioseparation and Bioprocessing, Bioseparation and Bioprocessing: A Handbook. Volume I: Biochromatography - Membrane Separations - Modeling - Validation. Volume II: Processing
【作者】Ganapathy Subramanian (Editor)
【出版者】John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
The handbook presents an applications-orientated overview on
- case studies and general strategies for quality control and characterization
- detailed guidelines on developing economic and technically feasible bioseparation schemes
- strategies and methods for intracellular bioproduct release
- chromatographic and membrane downstream processes used in biotechnology
- applications of modern non-invasive methods such as neural networks for on-line estimation and control of fermentation variables on an industrial scale
- a practical, commercially-relevant guide to biosafety
and many more aspects which are indispensible for present and future industrial success.
Summary by 乔颖欣 on 2005-11-28
Last updated by 李晓霞 on 2006-01-18