欧洲目前市场流通的化学品目录EINECS-Plus (European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances)
Office for Official Publications of the European Communities
EINECS-Plus is an extensive collection of premium data on chemical substances from European Community sources, co-published with the Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
This new, enhanced edition is a comprehensive source of the most up-to-date chemical substance data including:
- Final Edition of the European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances (EINECS), containing over 100,000 records in 8 EC languages
- European List of Notified Chemical Substances (ELINCS 5th edition) in 10 EC languages
- List of Dangerous Substances whose classification and labelling is prescribed by EC legislation including the 28th (NEW!) Adaptation to Technical Progress of Directive 67/548/EEC
- European Customs Inventory of Chemical Substances (ECICS 2000 edition)
- European Cosmetics Inventory introduced in EINECS-Plus 1998 (NEW! On-screen guide information now available in French and German)
- NEW! EINECS corrections list in 8 languages from the EC (OJ C 54/13 01.03.2002, 2002/C54/08)
- No Longer Polymers List
- Summary of EC Legislation on Dangerous Substances and Preparations updated (NEW!) as a consequence of a description of the salient aspects of Annex V to Directive 67/548/EEC (Methods for the determination of physico-chemical properties, toxicity and ecotoxicity)
- The Rules Governing Cosmetic Products in the EU: Volume 1- Cosmetics Legislation updated (NEW!) to reflect the publication of three new Directives (24th Commission Directive (2000/6/EC) adapting to technical progress Annexes II, III, VI and VII to Council Directive 76/768/EEC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to cosmetic products (OJ L 056 01.03.2000 p.42), the 25th Commission Directive (2000/11/EC) adapting to technical progress Annex II to Council Directive 76/768/EEC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to cosmetic products and Commission Directive 2000/41/EC postponing for a second time the date after which animal tests are prohibited for ingredients or combinations of ingredients of cosmetic products).
- The European Waste Inventory (EWI) (Commission Decision 2000/532/EC of 3 May 2000 establishing a list of wastes) L 226, 6.9.2000 subsequently amended by Commission Decisions 2001/118/EC (L 47, 16.2.2001) and 2001/119/EC (L 47, 16.2.2001) and Council Decision 2001/573/EC (L 203, 28.7.2001) in 10 EC languages.
EINECS-Plus contains information on over 100,000 chemical substances and the EC List of Dangerous Substances covers over 2,000 chemical substances. The data is available in up to 10 EC languages and full retrieval capabilities exist on name, name fragments, CAS No., EC No. etc.
Number of Records: 800,000+
Records Added Annually: 1,000
Access Options: Internet;Hard Disk
Print Equivalent: EINECS; ELINCS; EC List of Dangerous Substances; EC Cosmetics Inventories
欧洲大宗化学品安全与对环境影响评价数据库IUCLID CD-ROM 2000
欧洲化学品管理局European Chemicals Bureau (ECB)
ELINCS (European LIst of Notified Chemical Substances)
Summary by 李晓霞 on 2002-12-27
Last updated by 李晓霞 on 2002-12-27